Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Candidates

I know I had an earlier blog about the 2012 candidates and my dream cabinet but i'm changing some stuff up here. But first let me start by stating yes all the candidates do have some flaws but who ever was a perfect candidate. I still like Newt as probably my number 1 but i'm going to be honest and say Santorum has tied him I don't think he will secure the nomination but the more I think about it the more I think he is the best candidate in the field. I think he will be more consistant the Newt who since leaving the Speakership has done some flip flopping. he has supported some moderate or liberal republicans, done the global warming think with Nancy Pelosi, stated the era of Reagon is over and said FDR is the best president of the 20th century which obviously was not, good wartime president but not good for the country when it came the economy which got worse under him because of the burdomsome taxation and spending as well as social programs. I like Perry but immigration is a slight problem and he seems to wear out in debates but he does have overall one of the best records when it comes to his governor record. I like Bachmann on most issues as well but I don't think she has it in her to secure nomination. Paul I can agree with on alot of economic issues like less taxes across the board, drastic budget cuts though wish he would not do as much on DoD as he wants but cut more else where, his America brought all this hate on us view as well as his seeming to be weak when it comes to wanting to stand up to people is what gets me but i can agree with his stop forking out billions of dollars for other countries why pump billions into Africa when they are going to continue to spread aids and continue to fight at each other or Pakistan whos going to use it to support terrorist groups like al-qaeda, the taliban or groups that will attack another one of our allies-India or Europe that can't even get their own economies right. Don't get me wrong I like Europe i have been to some of these countries and the people are nice and countries are beautifal but why should we keep them up when we have out own economic issues and already don't have any money. But to get back to my point. With the exception of Romney maybe Paul I don't have a problem voting for any of these candidates. But if we were smart we would have Newt or Santorum as the nomination or even Perry and hopefully if any of those three get nomination they put one of the others as VP candidate or puts up Palin as VP nom. I would like to see Jim Diment or Marco Rubio as the VP but they are much needed in the senate. So Republicans i'm speaking to you get out and vote in the primaries and don't give into the RNC, the media or whatever lets put the candidate we want in as the nomination and not what the establisment wants we dont need Romney who cares if he's electable we need a conservative we don't need some one who will be like Obama, the establishment is wrong in stating we need a moderate we have kept putting their people in over and over with exception of Reagon in and look they've lost by large margin or have been bad as president look at Nixon, Ford, Dole or the Bushes. Don't get me wrong as people i liked the bushes but policy wise W wasn't that great on some issues i think he had it right, he wanting tax cuts got some good, wanting to regulate freddie and fannie and redo Social Security to like what Chile has and the war on terror but either gave up on them or didn't do it right. but overall we have a good field for conservatives newt who i would say overall would be 85% 90%, same for santorum, perry and bachman.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

now on my comments about africa and spreading of aids and violence that doesn't mean all nations are like this and what i mean is we have pumped billions and billions of dollars into many nations in africa and aids continues to spread and so does all the fighting so why should we keep spending money there and not stop spending it so we can balance our budgets and pay off some of this debt so it will releive some pressure on the economy

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home