Monday, August 18, 2008

very very good point

THIS IS A POWERFUL STATEMENT.>>> Letter from one 'Angry Woman'>> I don't know who wrote it but they should have signed> it. Some powerful words.>> Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it!> This is one ticked off lady.>>>>> 'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was> it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it> to our shores on September 11, 2001?>> Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not> brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan , across> the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in> Pennsylvania?>>>>> Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a> horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't> they?>>>>> And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was> 'desecrated' when an overworked American soldier> kicked it or got it wet?...Well, I don't. I don't> care at all.>>>>> I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in> and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on> 9/11.>>>>> I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the> Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere> possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia>>>>> I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are> sorry for chopping off Nick Berg's head while Berg> screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.>>>>> I'll care when the cowardly so-called> 'insurgents' in Iraq come out and fight like men> instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in> mosques.>>>>> I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves> up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children> within range of their suicide .>>>>> I'll care when the American media stops pretending that> their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from> international law instead of the United States> Constitution's Bill of Rights.>>>>> In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine> roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know> this: I don't care.>>>>> When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners> who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing> incident, rest assured: I don't care.>>>>> When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he> is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you> can take it to the bank: I don't care.>>>>> When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a> prayer mat, and fed 'special' food that is paid for> by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is> being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in> your heart of hearts: I don't care.>>>>> And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes> it's spelled 'Koran' and other times> 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed> it-I don't care!!>>>>> If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your> E-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the> people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!>>>>> If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete> button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't> complain when more atrocities committed by radical Muslims> happen here in our great Country! And may I add:>>>>> 'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they> made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't> have that problem' -- Ronald Reagan>>>>> I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I> hope you forward all this.>>>>> 'If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God,> then we will be a nation gone under' Also by.. Ronald> Reagan>>>>> One last thought for the day:>>>>> In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the> Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember> England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during> a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament> members why he believes so much in America , he said:> 'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look> at how many want in.. And how many want out.'>>>>> Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:> 1. Jesus Christ> 2. The American G. I.>>>>> One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.>>>>> YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON,> AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET BOTH OF THEM.> AMEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home